Friday 11 February 2011

Image Sources and Inspirations

One of my main image sources was http://www.google.com/ as you are able find images in relation to any theme or genre needed. Therefore I was able to use google in order to find still images that were included in my inspirational films. I was able to use google in order to research the lighting and cinematography aspects of filming that played a major part in the research for the techniques I needed to use when filming my teaser trailer. Also, google allowed myself and my group to view posters that were part of the teaser trailer package created by directors to promote films. Therefore I was able to gain influential ideas for my own poster and web page.

Another important source that allowed my group to conduct relevant research was IMDb (International Movie Database). From this website I was able to find information such as the cast, director, producer and release dates for the films that I used in my inspiration stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment