Friday 11 February 2011

Adobe Photoshop

We are going to be using Photoshop when creating the Poster for our teaser trailer package and also to create the rollover images for the web page. As no members of my group have previous knowledge of Photoshop it is going to take a while to get used to the software and understand the techniques it offers us.
As the web page was created before the poster, I was able to use the software for a while longer than the other members of my group which meant that I was able to pass on knowledge on the techniques that I learnt.
Photoshop will allow my group to make major changes to images and text by adding effects and changing saturation as well as the colour and hue. The aspects of Photoshop that have allowed my group to create a poster and web page of high quality are:
  • Changing the hue and saturation of images
  • Being able to create text with effects that look eery and scary
  • Changing lighting 
  • Cropping Images
  • Merging and blurring images together
Although creating a web page and poster for a teaser trailer package isn't easy, Photoshop has enabled my group to create professional images and text buttons which therefore means that there is a consistency throughout our web page, poster and trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment