Friday 11 February 2011

Macromedia Dreamweaver MX

I am going to be using Macromedia Dreamweaver MX in order to create the web page for my teaser trailer package. As I used this software in year 12 to create a website for a charity, I already know the basics about the software meaning that I was going to be able to create a web page with ease. Therefore I didn't have to spend a lot of time working out how to use the software as I did when using IMovie and Photoshop.

As i was delegated the task of constructing the web page i aimed to ensure that the web page would correlate to the teaser trailer as well as the poster. I therefore decided that the same image should be used on the web page as on the poster. This image was to two screen shots from the footage which had been merged together on Photoshop.

To create the web page, I had to create a black background then insert the images to get the basic layout. I then had to create some interactive rollover buttons for the navigation bar (with inspiration from Sorority Row Web page). Once i had completed these tasks, I placed the rating symbol as well as some other symbols in order to create a professional looking web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment