Tuesday 15 March 2011

Webpage Upload

After condusting the needed research regarding the codes and conventions of horror/thriller movie web pages, my group and I have made the web page below:

I am very pleased with the final outcome of our web page as it makes a strong bond with my poster as well as the trailer. The images used on the webpage represent the two main charatcers in the film and the emotions that they are going through. For instance Josh is placed within a circle, symbolic of the trap he is placed within during the extract. Myself (Kerry) however is placed on top merged into the background showing a deep, aggressive emotion representing the pain that she is going through. The combination between my main product and this ancillary text is strong and there is a clear link and bond between the two, therefore I feel that this web page is very effective. The inspirations I have gained from my web page research are clear in the poster. For instance, the links to social networking sites as well as including hyperlinks which are relevant to the genre. However, I have adapted Joel Sklars theory of placing the navigation bar across the top of the webpage by locatin them at the bottom as I feel that this is more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment