Thursday 17 March 2011

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

I feel that my main product (trailer) and my ancillary texts (poster and web page) have a clear, strong link that is consistently carried through allowing the combination between the three products to be highly effective. For instance the use of the still images taken from the teaser trailer and located on the poster and web page as the main image identifies a clear link between all three products. Secondly the consistent colour scheme that has been used, for example red and white text with a black background, allows the audience to make a quick link between the three products without having to read large amounts of text.

In the video below, I am stating the other factors included in my main product and ancillary texts that allow a solid link to be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment